- RT @AlanCarr: Had THE best time on @SingerTakesAll one word STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! Ledge!!! Thanks for watching!!! X 2 years ago
- RT @PaddyMcGuinness: Go on Stevie!!! http://t.co/3FQmrpvRlt 2 years ago
- RT @SingerTakesAll: YEAHHHH BOIIIII! Steve powers to #SingerTakesItAll glory! #SingerTakesItAll 2 years ago
- Solo mum's outraged response to biased NHS #spermbank article: conceivingsolo.com @mailonline 2 years ago
- Response to #mailonsunday article - UK's NHS-funded #spermbank bit.ly/1ANzHzs #singlemothersbychoice #addforlesbianstoaheadline 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Travel Photography
Poetic Beauty Art has a new home, where you can view galleries of of my paintings (oils and acrylics on canvas) and photography. My work is a celebration of beauty in all its forms and a way of sublimating my … Continue reading
An announcement… You are cordially invited to my very first public solo exhibition of painting and photography, at the delightful cornerHOUSE arts centre, 116 Douglas Road, Surbiton this Tuesday 8th November from 7pm – 9pm. ARCADIA (Main hall) – an … Continue reading
If not the world’s most beautiful place, Ia (sometimes spelt Oia) at the tip of the Greek island of Santorini, would be indisputably high on the list of contenders. The result of a volcanic eruption that caused the centre of … Continue reading
My favourite place in the world to swim, bathed in beauty above, below and on all sides – Byron’s Grotto, Portovenere.
These vibrantly coloured little chaps, native to Australia, cannot help but bring joy to the heart. As their name suggests, they seem to have captured a rainbow within their feathers.
Crete in April is a delight, not only as the masses of sun-craving tourists have not yet imposed upon the island’s tranquility, but also because a sea of wildflowers spreads itself across the rugged landscape. The Venetian fortress at Rethymno, … Continue reading
This busy, buzzy little fellow made this a moment of pure delight in the Quinta do Palheiro Ferreiro, Madeira. I found this to be the prettiest, least spoiled and most charming of the three main gardens around Funchal and well … Continue reading
Every image tells a story, and that tale depends more on the viewer than the picture itself. Is it a romance or a tragedy? Full of hope or sorrow? A woman anticipating an imminent reunion with her lover or a … Continue reading