- RT @AlanCarr: Had THE best time on @SingerTakesAll one word STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! Ledge!!! Thanks for watching!!! X 2 years ago
- RT @PaddyMcGuinness: Go on Stevie!!! http://t.co/3FQmrpvRlt 2 years ago
- RT @SingerTakesAll: YEAHHHH BOIIIII! Steve powers to #SingerTakesItAll glory! #SingerTakesItAll 2 years ago
- Solo mum's outraged response to biased NHS #spermbank article: conceivingsolo.com @mailonline 2 years ago
- Response to #mailonsunday article - UK's NHS-funded #spermbank bit.ly/1ANzHzs #singlemothersbychoice #addforlesbianstoaheadline 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Nature
This one isn’t for sale. I’m pleased to say that it’s in the possession of the lovely lady who gave me the flowers that inspired it. I adore the natural curves and undulations and folds of these gorgeous flowers.
I have always felt born from the sea and this large oil on canvas captures that feeling. I also love the idea of the contours of the female form becoming a kind of landscape.
If not the world’s most beautiful place, Ia (sometimes spelt Oia) at the tip of the Greek island of Santorini, would be indisputably high on the list of contenders. The result of a volcanic eruption that caused the centre of … Continue reading
My favourite place in the world to swim, bathed in beauty above, below and on all sides – Byron’s Grotto, Portovenere.
Forgive the quality of the image, taken using my mobile phone, but I wanted to share this delightful experience. This endearing little chap is one of the wild grey squirrels in one of my local gardens. He decided that my … Continue reading
Constance Chatterley, the heroine of D.H. Lawrence’s notorious novel, Lady Chatterley’s Lover, is alive and well in the 21st century. She addresses you now. The novel was first published in Italy, but its explicit descriptions of sex banned it from … Continue reading