- RT @AlanCarr: Had THE best time on @SingerTakesAll one word STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! Ledge!!! Thanks for watching!!! X 2 years ago
- RT @PaddyMcGuinness: Go on Stevie!!! http://t.co/3FQmrpvRlt 2 years ago
- RT @SingerTakesAll: YEAHHHH BOIIIII! Steve powers to #SingerTakesItAll glory! #SingerTakesItAll 2 years ago
- Solo mum's outraged response to biased NHS #spermbank article: conceivingsolo.com @mailonline 2 years ago
- Response to #mailonsunday article - UK's NHS-funded #spermbank bit.ly/1ANzHzs #singlemothersbychoice #addforlesbianstoaheadline 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Digital Photography
Poetic Beauty Art has a new home, where you can view galleries of of my paintings (oils and acrylics on canvas) and photography. My work is a celebration of beauty in all its forms and a way of sublimating my … Continue reading
I finished this piece for my recent exhibition. I enjoyed working with a limited palette to explore the different tones of the subject. I love trying to capture the beauty of women and particularly like the definition in the shoulder … Continue reading
An announcement… You are cordially invited to my very first public solo exhibition of painting and photography, at the delightful cornerHOUSE arts centre, 116 Douglas Road, Surbiton this Tuesday 8th November from 7pm – 9pm. ARCADIA (Main hall) – an … Continue reading
I have always felt born from the sea and this large oil on canvas captures that feeling. I also love the idea of the contours of the female form becoming a kind of landscape.
If not the world’s most beautiful place, Ia (sometimes spelt Oia) at the tip of the Greek island of Santorini, would be indisputably high on the list of contenders. The result of a volcanic eruption that caused the centre of … Continue reading
These vibrantly coloured little chaps, native to Australia, cannot help but bring joy to the heart. As their name suggests, they seem to have captured a rainbow within their feathers.
Crete in April is a delight, not only as the masses of sun-craving tourists have not yet imposed upon the island’s tranquility, but also because a sea of wildflowers spreads itself across the rugged landscape. The Venetian fortress at Rethymno, … Continue reading
Every image tells a story, and that tale depends more on the viewer than the picture itself. Is it a romance or a tragedy? Full of hope or sorrow? A woman anticipating an imminent reunion with her lover or a … Continue reading