- RT @AlanCarr: Had THE best time on @SingerTakesAll one word STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! Ledge!!! Thanks for watching!!! X 2 years ago
- RT @PaddyMcGuinness: Go on Stevie!!! http://t.co/3FQmrpvRlt 2 years ago
- RT @SingerTakesAll: YEAHHHH BOIIIII! Steve powers to #SingerTakesItAll glory! #SingerTakesItAll 2 years ago
- Solo mum's outraged response to biased NHS #spermbank article: conceivingsolo.com @mailonline 2 years ago
- Response to #mailonsunday article - UK's NHS-funded #spermbank bit.ly/1ANzHzs #singlemothersbychoice #addforlesbianstoaheadline 2 years ago
Category Archives: Travel
If not the world’s most beautiful place, Ia (sometimes spelt Oia) at the tip of the Greek island of Santorini, would be indisputably high on the list of contenders. The result of a volcanic eruption that caused the centre of … Continue reading
My favourite place in the world to swim, bathed in beauty above, below and on all sides – Byron’s Grotto, Portovenere.
These vibrantly coloured little chaps, native to Australia, cannot help but bring joy to the heart. As their name suggests, they seem to have captured a rainbow within their feathers.
Crete in April is a delight, not only as the masses of sun-craving tourists have not yet imposed upon the island’s tranquility, but also because a sea of wildflowers spreads itself across the rugged landscape. The Venetian fortress at Rethymno, … Continue reading
This busy, buzzy little fellow made this a moment of pure delight in the Quinta do Palheiro Ferreiro, Madeira. I found this to be the prettiest, least spoiled and most charming of the three main gardens around Funchal and well … Continue reading
In the heart of the surging, chaotic cacophony that is Naples, there lies an oasis. Within the Museo Cappella Sansevero lies a sculpture of such sublime and arresting beauty that it seems as though the artists’ hands were guided by … Continue reading
I encountered this delightful wash of colour during a walk in the Italian Riviera on the coastline near to the Cinque Terre. The jocund yellow beach umbrellas reminded me of Wordsworth’s daffodils and had the same effect of brightening the … Continue reading