- RT @AlanCarr: Had THE best time on @SingerTakesAll one word STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! Ledge!!! Thanks for watching!!! X 3 years ago
- RT @PaddyMcGuinness: Go on Stevie!!! http://t.co/3FQmrpvRlt 3 years ago
- RT @SingerTakesAll: YEAHHHH BOIIIII! Steve powers to #SingerTakesItAll glory! #SingerTakesItAll 3 years ago
- Solo mum's outraged response to biased NHS #spermbank article: conceivingsolo.com @mailonline 3 years ago
- Response to #mailonsunday article - UK's NHS-funded #spermbank bit.ly/1ANzHzs #singlemothersbychoice #addforlesbianstoaheadline 3 years ago
Category Archives: Nature
This one isn’t for sale. I’m pleased to say that it’s in the possession of the lovely lady who gave me the flowers that inspired it. I adore the natural curves and undulations and folds of these gorgeous flowers. Advertisements
I have always felt born from the sea and this large oil on canvas captures that feeling. I also love the idea of the contours of the female form becoming a kind of landscape.
If not the world’s most beautiful place, Ia (sometimes spelt Oia) at the tip of the Greek island of Santorini, would be indisputably high on the list of contenders. The result of a volcanic eruption that caused the centre of … Continue reading
To me, the delicate, fragile curves of a woman’s shoulders are among her most beautiful parts. My mood shifted many times during the painting of this, so I am undecided whether she is sorrowful, shy, vulnerable or reflective. It is … Continue reading
These vibrantly coloured little chaps, native to Australia, cannot help but bring joy to the heart. As their name suggests, they seem to have captured a rainbow within their feathers.