- RT @AlanCarr: Had THE best time on @SingerTakesAll one word STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! Ledge!!! Thanks for watching!!! X 3 years ago
- RT @PaddyMcGuinness: Go on Stevie!!! http://t.co/3FQmrpvRlt 3 years ago
- RT @SingerTakesAll: YEAHHHH BOIIIII! Steve powers to #SingerTakesItAll glory! #SingerTakesItAll 3 years ago
- Solo mum's outraged response to biased NHS #spermbank article: conceivingsolo.com @mailonline 3 years ago
- Response to #mailonsunday article - UK's NHS-funded #spermbank bit.ly/1ANzHzs #singlemothersbychoice #addforlesbianstoaheadline 3 years ago
Category Archives: Love
This one isn’t for sale. I’m pleased to say that it’s in the possession of the lovely lady who gave me the flowers that inspired it. I adore the natural curves and undulations and folds of these gorgeous flowers. Advertisements
An announcement… You are cordially invited to my very first public solo exhibition of painting and photography, at the delightful cornerHOUSE arts centre, 116 Douglas Road, Surbiton this Tuesday 8th November from 7pm – 9pm. ARCADIA (Main hall) – an … Continue reading
I love these beautiful, waxy flowers, native to Central and South America. The colour is so vibrant and there is something very sensual about them.
I have always felt born from the sea and this large oil on canvas captures that feeling. I also love the idea of the contours of the female form becoming a kind of landscape.
If not the world’s most beautiful place, Ia (sometimes spelt Oia) at the tip of the Greek island of Santorini, would be indisputably high on the list of contenders. The result of a volcanic eruption that caused the centre of … Continue reading