- RT @AlanCarr: Had THE best time on @SingerTakesAll one word STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! Ledge!!! Thanks for watching!!! X 3 years ago
- RT @PaddyMcGuinness: Go on Stevie!!! http://t.co/3FQmrpvRlt 3 years ago
- RT @SingerTakesAll: YEAHHHH BOIIIII! Steve powers to #SingerTakesItAll glory! #SingerTakesItAll 3 years ago
- Solo mum's outraged response to biased NHS #spermbank article: conceivingsolo.com @mailonline 3 years ago
- Response to #mailonsunday article - UK's NHS-funded #spermbank bit.ly/1ANzHzs #singlemothersbychoice #addforlesbianstoaheadline 3 years ago
Category Archives: Inspiration
This one isn’t for sale. I’m pleased to say that it’s in the possession of the lovely lady who gave me the flowers that inspired it. I adore the natural curves and undulations and folds of these gorgeous flowers. Advertisements
I finished this piece for my recent exhibition. I enjoyed working with a limited palette to explore the different tones of the subject. I love trying to capture the beauty of women and particularly like the definition in the shoulder … Continue reading
The subject matter has woven its way into our collective consciousness, but it has perhaps never been so beautifully described as in this poem by the current poet laureate (and the first woman to hold the post), Carol Ann Duffy. … Continue reading
I love these beautiful, waxy flowers, native to Central and South America. The colour is so vibrant and there is something very sensual about them.
I have always felt born from the sea and this large oil on canvas captures that feeling. I also love the idea of the contours of the female form becoming a kind of landscape.
If not the world’s most beautiful place, Ia (sometimes spelt Oia) at the tip of the Greek island of Santorini, would be indisputably high on the list of contenders. The result of a volcanic eruption that caused the centre of … Continue reading
This is a slight departure, as I’m usually more comfortable with realism than abstract art, but it’s interesting to explore different styles and awaken new parts of the artistic brain. I wanted to capture the feeling of being close to … Continue reading