- RT @AlanCarr: Had THE best time on @SingerTakesAll one word STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! Ledge!!! Thanks for watching!!! X 2 years ago
- RT @PaddyMcGuinness: Go on Stevie!!! http://t.co/3FQmrpvRlt 2 years ago
- RT @SingerTakesAll: YEAHHHH BOIIIII! Steve powers to #SingerTakesItAll glory! #SingerTakesItAll 2 years ago
- Solo mum's outraged response to biased NHS #spermbank article: conceivingsolo.com @mailonline 2 years ago
- Response to #mailonsunday article - UK's NHS-funded #spermbank bit.ly/1ANzHzs #singlemothersbychoice #addforlesbianstoaheadline 2 years ago
Author Archives: Poetic Beauty
This one isn’t for sale. I’m pleased to say that it’s in the possession of the lovely lady who gave me the flowers that inspired it. I adore the natural curves and undulations and folds of these gorgeous flowers.
Poetic Beauty Art has a new home, where you can view galleries of of my paintings (oils and acrylics on canvas) and photography. My work is a celebration of beauty in all its forms and a way of sublimating my … Continue reading
I finished this piece for my recent exhibition. I enjoyed working with a limited palette to explore the different tones of the subject. I love trying to capture the beauty of women and particularly like the definition in the shoulder … Continue reading
The subject matter has woven its way into our collective consciousness, but it has perhaps never been so beautifully described as in this poem by the current poet laureate (and the first woman to hold the post), Carol Ann Duffy. … Continue reading
An announcement… You are cordially invited to my very first public solo exhibition of painting and photography, at the delightful cornerHOUSE arts centre, 116 Douglas Road, Surbiton this Tuesday 8th November from 7pm – 9pm. ARCADIA (Main hall) – an … Continue reading
I love these beautiful, waxy flowers, native to Central and South America. The colour is so vibrant and there is something very sensual about them.
I have always felt born from the sea and this large oil on canvas captures that feeling. I also love the idea of the contours of the female form becoming a kind of landscape.