To me, the delicate, fragile curves of a woman’s shoulders are among her most beautiful parts. My mood shifted many times during the painting of this, so I am undecided whether she is sorrowful, shy, vulnerable or reflective. It is certain, though, that she has loved.
- RT @AlanCarr: Had THE best time on @SingerTakesAll one word STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! Ledge!!! Thanks for watching!!! X 3 years ago
- RT @PaddyMcGuinness: Go on Stevie!!! http://t.co/3FQmrpvRlt 3 years ago
- RT @SingerTakesAll: YEAHHHH BOIIIII! Steve powers to #SingerTakesItAll glory! #SingerTakesItAll 3 years ago
- Solo mum's outraged response to biased NHS #spermbank article: conceivingsolo.com @mailonline 3 years ago
- Response to #mailonsunday article - UK's NHS-funded #spermbank bit.ly/1ANzHzs #singlemothersbychoice #addforlesbianstoaheadline 3 years ago