I believe that the spirit of Christmas time transcends any one religion. It is an opportunity for the fundamental goodness that exists in all humankind to shine through like the star of the Christmas story. This photograph was taken during a journey through the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. The little town peacefully nestled in the valley reminded me of a biblical scene. The camels were brimming with personality – just look at that wonderful smirk!
- RT @AlanCarr: Had THE best time on @SingerTakesAll one word STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! Ledge!!! Thanks for watching!!! X 3 years ago
- RT @PaddyMcGuinness: Go on Stevie!!! http://t.co/3FQmrpvRlt 3 years ago
- RT @SingerTakesAll: YEAHHHH BOIIIII! Steve powers to #SingerTakesItAll glory! #SingerTakesItAll 3 years ago
- Solo mum's outraged response to biased NHS #spermbank article: conceivingsolo.com @mailonline 3 years ago
- Response to #mailonsunday article - UK's NHS-funded #spermbank bit.ly/1ANzHzs #singlemothersbychoice #addforlesbianstoaheadline 3 years ago