There is a charming French-style farmers’ market held in Heron Square, Richmond, once a week; it’s my favourite place to be on a Saturday morning. At this time of the year there’s fresh game – duck, guinea fowl and pheasant. Silver baubles adorn the tree in the square’s cobbled centre, providing the atmosphere of a Victorian Christmas. And the chocolate brownies at the baker’s stall are orgasmic!
- RT @AlanCarr: Had THE best time on @SingerTakesAll one word STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! Ledge!!! Thanks for watching!!! X 2 years ago
- RT @PaddyMcGuinness: Go on Stevie!!! http://t.co/3FQmrpvRlt 2 years ago
- RT @SingerTakesAll: YEAHHHH BOIIIII! Steve powers to #SingerTakesItAll glory! #SingerTakesItAll 2 years ago
- Solo mum's outraged response to biased NHS #spermbank article: conceivingsolo.com @mailonline 2 years ago
- Response to #mailonsunday article - UK's NHS-funded #spermbank bit.ly/1ANzHzs #singlemothersbychoice #addforlesbianstoaheadline 2 years ago